Monday, February 2, 2009

Child Locked in Vehicle letter.

I hope I can pass along locksmith's compassion

Recently, I had the misfortune of accidentally locking my keys in my car, with my 1-and-a-half-year-old son inside. Although I knew my son was OK and I was right there and he could see me, this was an uncomfortable situation for me as a mother.

I would like to thank Kirk, of Pop-A-Lock Locksmith/Lockout Services for his kindness in responding to my frantic call, and for unlocking my vehicle and not charging me when he saw that my toddler was crying in the car. I was so touched by his compassion, and I hope I can pass it on in some way. I hope that anyone who needs a locksmith will give this kind man their business. Times are tough, and I am sure he could use it. Thank you, Kirk!

CHRISTY, Boise

No comments:

Post a Comment